Friday, February 23, 2007

BBC Radio Devon Debut Fri 9th March 10-11pm

Excellent news which I did allude to in my prior posting - I'm going to be a guest on John Govier's Late Night Radio show on FRI 9th MARCH, 10-11pm. Get that? I'll be doing three live numbers interspersed with witty and erudite chat... ahem. That's the aim anyway. Hope you can tune in. If you're a Devonian, you'll be able to tune in on good old fashioned radio 103.4FM, 94.8FM, 95.8FM, 96FM, 104.3FM and DAB Digital Radio. Well, you won't be using DAB Digital radio if you're in Croyde as there is no digital yet. However, never fear. You can log in and listen on the internet. Click on the link and select 'listen live'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/devon/content/articles/2006/04/12/radio_devon_john_govier_feature.shtml

I've just had my Mum, Dad and two nieces Lottie and Flo to stay and we've had the best week. We even went paddling in the sea! I'm still a bit of a wuss when it comes to full Winter immersion but at least we got our socks and shoes off. Seems really quiet now they've all gone. Aw.

More soon and don't forget to tune in to John Govier on March 9th...

Rx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home