Saturday, October 18, 2008

Terminal Rehearsal...

As in Terminal the studio where we rehearsed, if you get my drift.  Down in deepest London Bridge - very groovy part of town.  Very nice people, very nice place and it has a fab cafe so lunch and coffee breaks were equally splendid.  We'd been upgraded to the big studio so it all felt very grand and, well, big.  We went through all the tunes and came up with a few ideas.  All very exciting.  I'm still slightly heavy on the tune side (albeit totally excellent tunes) - as in I've probably got a double album's worth but hey, easier to cut than to add to?  Top band and massive thanks to Steve who still showed up even with horrible conjunctivitis.  Hope you're better now!  It's full steam ahead on 10th and 11th November so I shall fill you in on events to come.

So, half term, Halloween and Bonfire Night to come.  Oh, and my birthday.  Did I mention that...

Rx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home