Thursday, August 18, 2005

Sensory heaven...

France, massage, eating ripe almonds from the tree, tasting grapes fresh from the vine, sun, old friends, new friends, a pool in the garden and did I mention the massage...? I'm in heaven. Just a few of those would be good, but all together. And I forgot to mention the almond croissant. No 's' because I've limited myself to one which has taken a will of steel. I'm staying at the most deliciously relaxed and wonderful place: a converted convent. I feel very lucky to be here and to share Ali and Lizzie's lovely, special home - again. If you want a sneaky peak, the website is www.roujan.com

This afternoon, during the break from music, I had a massage from a tall, dark Brazilian man with flowing locks and warm hands. Oo er missus. I now feel like I'm floating around the room. Perhaps I will have a whole new range when I sing again this evening. Either that or get locked up for indecent thoughts.

I've even developed something of a tan. OK, sort of extra dark white then but I do look very healthy. Fortunately my trip back to the UK is on the train so I will have time to acclimatise.

I think the prawn will have to come out tonight. It looks a lot better now I'm darker white and I feel Roujan is finally ready for it. And I'm pairing it with black just in case you were wondering.

Not much else to say. Back on Saturday but am rather wishing I could just stay here for a few more days... weeks... months...

Rx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home